Welcome to Vodafone Community
I've joined the Voxi network about a week ago and I am sadly unstatisfied with my internet connection. I've been able to use all of the network features, including calls and texts, except for 4G. I've never been able to get a 4G or 4G+ connection, only H or H+. Even when I've manually selected the "Vodaphone (4G)" network, the SIM seems to automatically switch back to the 3G network and I only get an H or H+ connection. I live in London and have even experienced this issue when I was on Oxford Street, so I presume this is an issue with my account or my SIM card.
When looking through the forum I have found a similar post, from a different area, and I believe that I am experiencing the same issues that are discussed in this thread here. I've also filled out the network issues form below. Any help would be greatly appreciated otherwise I fear I will have to leave the network which I don't wish to do.
1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?
No, it happens in all locations.
2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.
SW18 5PR - But I've experienced it all across London
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?
Yes, and I have been on multiple networks with the same phone and I've been able to use 4G on those networks so I doubt it is an issue with my phone.
4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?
Unable to obtain a 4G connection
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
Just 4G - my data connection on the 3G network works, but just is very slow.
6) When did you first notice this issue?
Since I've started using my SIM from Voxi
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?
The issue is permanent as I've never been able to connect to 4G.
Thanks in advance for any help.
This is a known issue with some Voxi SIM's and something Customer Services are aware of. If you contact Customer Services, they will need to enable 4G on your account.
This is something simple for them to fix and they will have your 4G up and running as soon as possible. If you have any problems, please come back to the forum and the Team will get 4G services on your account.