Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Doorstep Repair for phones.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

With people sometimes not able to visit a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre and prefer not to send their phone away for repair this is certainly a good introduction by Samsung. 

Samsung Doorstep Repair.

Taken from the above Link >

* Service available in selected locations in mainland UK. Parking required. Book online. Out of warranty repairs only. 

Samsung Doorstop Repair Service is operated by a licensed third party "

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

7 REPLIES 7

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

That's a pretty interesting idea, I hope it pans out well for Samsung. It seems like a great option especially for people who would struggle to get to a store for repairs 👍

BandOfBrothers

Totally agree. 

Next step customer support to exceed the customers expectations is definitely next level stuff. 

Current Phone  >

Getafix
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

If only Samsung supported non EU purchased phones. What a crap policy!!!!

Wonder what they will do once Brexit happens?

BandOfBrothers

It's certainly going to be interesting when Brexit happens in regards to that and I'm sure many other things @Getafix  :Winking_smiley:

Current Phone  >

hrym

As a matter of interest, does Samsung support only work within the EU, or is it in fact Europe-wide?  Does it, for instance, cover Switzerland?

Blair
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I'm not sure of the answer to this @hrym, sorry!

Maybe it will be on Samsung's website. 

Blair

hrym

Stone me, our friend and all-round source of information, @BandOfBrothers posted this on the Samsung Community in 2017:

"European Warranty Policy.
Consumers who are using a product in a country in the European Economic Area and Switzerland (“Europe”) which was first purchased in another country in Europe can obtain warranty services. The period of the warranty and the warranty service provided will be those of the country in Europe where the warranty claim is made."

Needless to say, the EEA covers more than the EU and Switzerland is explicitly there, so this is something I don't think Brexit will impact negatively.

:Smiley_face_with_shades: