Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Galaxy Note 8

paulwhite11
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Has anyone heard when they will be getting the note 8 as I seen other countries have theirs already 

9 REPLIES 9

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

In the U.K.

They are expected to ship on 14/9/17 on pre orders.

They are available widely from the 15/9/17. 

Some have recieved review units from Samsung for review purposes. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I contacted Vodafone's upgrade team this morning and they are stating the release date has been pushed back to the 22 Sep by Samsung. Inclined to believe this as the info came from their warehouse. I pre orddered on the day of announcement. Would like some confirmation as Carphonewarehouse and o2 are still guaranteeing delivery for 15th Sep.

BandOfBrothers

Samsung Uk Store saying expected 28/9/17. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I have just spoken to Vodafone, i have had nothing but messing from been told the delivery would yesterday Friday Monday all different days! its been a nightmare, anyway they have just advised me that there is stock in the warehouse ready to be picked up from DPD, the deliveries will be Fri 15th and the lady said she is 90% sure i would get the device, bit of a joke really should be 100% chance as i thought that was the whole point of pre-ordering! if i knew it wasnt certain i would get it via pre order on Friday i would have waiting and gone into store on Friday! 

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@haylzroberts90 You can keep an eye on your delivery using the delivery tracker.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

Mine has shipped for delivery tomorrow.  Email came through at 7:02pm

Vodafone could not guaranteed 100% as some of the process depends on the party's playing there part i.e d.p.d.

I had problems with both my different deliverys and both were due to D.P.D.

I am not saying Vodafone are blameless it's just that fortunately there were know fault on there part as Far as delivery 

AnnS

@paulwhite11

Launch day is 15th September.

If you look on the website,  the phone is available to preorder for delivery launch day.  The Note 8 is available to purchase direct from a store on launch day, but probably best to check stock although a store can order the phone.

Thanks for the reply 

Was hearing the date had been pushed back so wanted to ask 

Thanks