Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Galaxy S10 Preorders

thomas15992
4: Newbie

As launch day approaches, I would just like to start a new topic, so all of us who have preordered a s10, can keep us all up to date on if you are receiving the phones on Friday, or if this will be another shambles of a launch.

166 REPLIES 166

And with that - get a text saying its delayed due to high demand. If I can eventually get through to Vodafone, I will be cancelling the order. Unbeliveable!.

I pre-ordered yesterday and just got the tracking info now... Luck of the draw!

@kokoraki wrote:

I would love to know how that is "first come, first serve" as they state when some of us pre-ordered weeks ago and have been told it's delayed! Lucky you!

@mustang_sarah wrote:

@kokoraki wrote:

I would love to know how that is "first come, first serve" as they state when some of us pre-ordered weeks ago and have been told it's delayed! Lucky you!

Is that the S10 or the Plus? S10 doesn't seem to be subject to the same delays.

Which phone did you pre-order?

@jgmoz93 wrote:

Green, Plus, 128

@kokoraki wrote:

@jgmoz93 wrote:

Green, Plus, 128

Ah, I bet that green happens to be less in demand than the white or black.

So frustrating but come to expect it with Vodafone now. The customer service is awful! This will be my last contract if I don't give up before my phone arrives. My flat mates are on EE and O2, both got texts from DPD with tomorrow's delivery window. Vodafone claiming it's a Samsung issue seems strange that other suppliers appear to be unaffected. Keeping my fingers crossed for a DPD text but am certainly not holding my breath.

I pre-ordered th s10 not the + and have had the same text about it being delayed eventhough the text said s10+ but guessing its a generic message. Very disappointing 

Well looks like I will have to wait until tomorrow for an update. Attempts to cancel have proved negative. Cannot get through on the phone or via live chat........