Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Galaxy S10 Preorders

thomas15992
4: Newbie

As launch day approaches, I would just like to start a new topic, so all of us who have preordered a s10, can keep us all up to date on if you are receiving the phones on Friday, or if this will be another shambles of a launch.

166 REPLIES 166

That tracking page doesn't work until they've dispatched it anyway, no idea why they linked to it in a delay message. Sums it up really

@HUD209 wrote:

That tracking page doesn't work until they've dispatched it anyway, no idea why they linked to it in a delay message. Sums it up really

It's a Vodafone order tracking page, not the DPD tracking page. You can track your order at any time from the time you order it through that page, they send it in all the emails from the time you place your order.

Oh, it's never worked for me. Tried it for over a week and nothing happens when you click.

@HUD209 wrote:

Oh, it's never worked for me. Tried it for over a week and nothing happens when you click.

I haven't tried it until now, as I didn't really see the point to just see it say "Processing." But it makes it sound like you should be able to see what stage your order is in (processing, packing, dispatched, delayed, etc) But you're right, the form won't submit at all. The link in the text is actually corrupt, but even just putting in my order number and postcode on the main order tracking page does nothing.

I'm sure every other person that preordered is attempting to contact them right now, hence the issues, but it's still unacceptable to not have any working systems for people to find any information out.

Same. I think they've only just updated the text there to say that orders with the EDM prefix can be tracked.

Yeah, it's nice that it says that EDM numbers can be tracked, but the tracking thing still does nothing lol. What a waste of time. 

Customer service cant tell me much, order tracker is broken, still no phone.

I'm glad that at least some of you have had your phones!

Just about to brave Vodafone telephone customer service to see if anything can be done about my price plan without affecting my phone upgrade. Not holding my breath to be honest!

The EDM are they also the tracking numbers provided by DPD? 

No the EDM numbers are not, they are Vodafone tracking numbers but the online tracker does not work so you can only track things by contacting support. Have reported it to them but nothing ever gets done about it.

tommygunyeah
4: Newbie

Pre-ordered mine yesterday, online order tracker doesn't work. I reported that it gives back errors in the API calls so hpefully their IT department will pick it up. Not a huge deal if I don't get it tomorrow but would still be nice.