Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Galaxy S10 Preorders

thomas15992
4: Newbie

As launch day approaches, I would just like to start a new topic, so all of us who have preordered a s10, can keep us all up to date on if you are receiving the phones on Friday, or if this will be another shambles of a launch.

166 REPLIES 166

Same!

Won't believe until I see DPD has the package though.

I just got my email as well and a link to the DPD app. Still won't be 100% sure until I see that parcel tomorrow.

Yep, I'm betting this is a cruel automated mistake.

Love to be wrong.

Had an email to say my phone won't be dispatched, and that pre-orders are being sent out on a first come, first served basis. I pre-ordered on the 23rd, then changed my mind about the colour and cancelled and reordered, so blew any slim chance I had of the phone being delivered today.

I don't hold out any hope of the phone I want being available in store - surely if Vodafone don't have enough stock for preorders, this will affect store stock?

one would presume so

BFE80F1A-7B94-464B-874C-A5387CF6EDD6.jpeg

Email came through last night and looks like DPD actually has it. Got all the texts about my plan last night as well, after the delay text. I’m not sure why they’d send out a blanket text like that to everyone to create mass frenzy and panic, surely you should only send it to those who are ACTUALLY going to be delayed? Glad it looks like it’s coming today now either way though!

@EmmaCMF wrote:

Had an email to say my phone won't be dispatched, and that pre-orders are being sent out on a first come, first served basis. I pre-ordered on the 23rd, then changed my mind about the colour and cancelled and reordered, so blew any slim chance I had of the phone being delivered today.

I don't hold out any hope of the phone I want being available in store - surely if Vodafone don't have enough stock for preorders, this will affect store stock?

Not sure, I think store and online stock are treated completely separately, but the stores will have taken plenty of pre orders too.

Mine's on its way after all anyway, hopefully a lot of people waiting will get their confirmation today 

Bit of a joke. I ordered mine first thing on the 21st. The store confirmed I was the first order they'd had. Yet, I've had no texts, no emails, nothing to confirm my new plan or that my phone is on the way or delayed. I tried speaking to chat and they weren't the least bit helpful. I was just told to go into store once I get the text... Not to mention my old plan is about £20 more expensive than my new one... :Hmm_Face:

@gibber wrote:

Bit of a joke. I ordered mine first thing on the 21st. The store confirmed I was the first order they'd had. Yet, I've had no texts, no emails, nothing to confirm my new plan or that my phone is on the way or delayed. I tried speaking to chat and they weren't the least bit helpful. I was just told to go into store once I get the text... Not to mention my old plan is about £20 more expensive than my new one... :Hmm_Face:

Is your phone being delivered to store? Each store might handle their notification system differently, so you may only get one text from them once they're ready for you to collect? And because you have to pick up in store, they might do all your plan activation and stuff at that time? Whereas those of us with home delivery, everything has to be done before we get the phone in our hands at home, so they send through notifications and plan updates ahead of time. Just an idea.

Hopefully that's the case, thanks. I'll ring my store at lunch and see what they say.