Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Galaxy S10 Preorders

thomas15992
4: Newbie

As launch day approaches, I would just like to start a new topic, so all of us who have preordered a s10, can keep us all up to date on if you are receiving the phones on Friday, or if this will be another shambles of a launch.

166 REPLIES 166

My order is apparently en-route. Arriving between 15:41 & 16:41. Very precise lol

My S10+ has been delivered! Even after getting the delay text yesterday. Well done Vodafone, despite the unnecessary panic you sent loads of customers into!

I've had multiple emails and texts from Vodafone to say I'm not getting mine. Not impressed, given that they said it's first come first served and people who ordered after me have theirs!

Just visited the store, the last phone had just gone, and I can't change my plan only because if I do I have to wait 3 months for the phone. Thanks Vodafone for now making me pay either £6 a day roaming, or £20 for topping up a 3 sim on an old phone. At this point I don't even care about the phone, it's the tarrif that is the biggest issue.

Has anyone else ordered into their local store, or have you all ordered to your homes? 

@emidal wrote:

Has anyone else ordered into their local store, or have you all ordered to your homes? 

I ordered it at the store, but paid £5 for delivery to home rather than in store collection. Just because they couldn’t guarantee a collection date in store, but delivery to home was release day.

ordered to store, usually should be able to collect release day

So I got a text today saying that Vodafone had my order but they had run out of stock. They will notifiy me in 3 days or sooner if they get stock...

How do you not order enough stock for the pre-order of the biggest phone release of the year? lol

I'm sure someone will be roasted at Vodafone for this mistake.

@tommygunyeah 

did you order to store or for home delivery?

Home delivery, they didn't give me the option for store delivery :Sad_face: