Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Galaxy S10 Preorders

thomas15992
4: Newbie

As launch day approaches, I would just like to start a new topic, so all of us who have preordered a s10, can keep us all up to date on if you are receiving the phones on Friday, or if this will be another shambles of a launch.

166 REPLIES 166

toughmat
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Been with Vodafone for 12 years and never had problem when coming to pre-order. 

Ordered the phone on the 22nd and was told I would have it delivered on the 8th. 

Problems started straight away after recieving the order email - they have address which was never given to them. 

Went on to online chat straight away to change the address to the correct 1. 

5 attempts and still incorrect, spoke to complaints regarding the address and the delay on the phone and they have advised that I will recieve it before the 22nd or March!! 

I mean how?!?!?!?!

But if I change the address it will automatically cancel the order and I will go back to the end of the que., but once it gets shipped I have to go out of my way to call vodafone and then to get the address changed for the 6th time so thjey can notiy DPD. 

Well I am shocked. Faith restored in Vodafone - just received my S10+ Prism White :Smiling:

Faith also restored. Picked up my prism green s10 this afternoon. :Smiley_face_with_heart_eyes:

• Can ask when did you pre order? I received my pre order email at 9.24 on 21/02 

Phone Delivered and Recieved. Well done Vodafone.

As anticipated, no joy - I can't upgrade my plan before the phone arrives as it would invalidate the pre-order and then I wouldn't be able to upgrade my phone for 3 months. 

The only suggestion they could give me was to choose which days to phone home and use the internet and pay £6 per day. 

Everyone I have spoken to at Vodafone has been lovely, but the company as a whole is appalling. I'm now massively stressed out, and have just spent over an hour on the phone when I should have been finishing things ready for my holiday tomorrow.

Did you get a message from DPD or did they just deliver it? 

@Jonnybenham wrote:

Did you get a message from DPD or did they just deliver it? 

I didn't get a message from DPD, it never actually said it was with them when I checked the tracker. I just got a text to say it had been delivered to store. 

Ah so yours wasn't a home delivery ? 

@jgmoz93 We're glad You've received your phone. if you do need any further information, please don't hesitate to contact us again. Joe