Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Galaxy S10+ not in stock!

vickidobson90
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I went into my local Vodafone store Thursday last week, with the expectation of walking out with the S10+ in hand and a new monthly contract. That didn't happen. Don't get me wrong, the staff in store were fantastic and very helpful, however, I was informed the phone isn't in stock in store (it's the new flagship phone?!!, why on earth doesn't the store have it in stock!) and that it would need to be ordered and delivered to the store. Not great but I was told that it should arrive in store early this week, but I've just had an email stating the phone is STILL out of stock and I will get an update in another three days. Why isn't it in stock in your warehouses either?!

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

My personal opinion is that it's down to how many units Vodafone pre ordered both for their Bricks and Mortar Vodafone Highstreet Stores and also for their online sales. 

Then it's down to how many units Samsung could supply.

These types of stats we wouldn't be privy to I'm afraid. 

I assume the store you tried had exhausted their in house stock.

It's also sometimes down to the model chosen and colour and storage capacity to how popular it is thus can be out of stock sooner @vickidobson90 

I'm afraid it's a case of keep checking in with Vodafone.  

I hope younger your phone asap.

I'm not sure how independents such as Carphone Warehouse are fairing. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

stonefences
10: Established
10: Established
As BoB has said, the issue appears to be that Samsung failed to deliver on the promised amount of units they were to supply to Vodafone. This often happens with the release of any flagship device, whether iPhone or Android. Sorry you weren't successful, but at least you're now in the queue to receive one (whenever Samsung decide to deliver them to Vodafone, that is!)

Get in line, been waiting since the 4th March for mine 

That's me told 🙈 😂 

Thanks everyone - I guess patience isn't my strongest point... Can't wait to have though!