main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Android

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE delivery delay

abbeabz
3: Seeker

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy S20 FE on 24/11/2021 and it has yet to be dispatched. I have spoken to Vodafone on numerous occasions about this only to be told it's in the warehouse waiting for DPD to collect it. Is anyone else experiencing this issue. If it's ready to be collected I don't understand why it's taking so long for DPD to collect unless there is a communication issue between Vodafone and DPD. I'm not really getting any straight answers as to why it's taking so long to be collected.

Is anyone else having this issue?

View more options
23 REPLIES 23
aimeejax

hi, am in the exact same position, same handset, i ordered on 25/11 and still awaiting dispatch, have spoken to them over and over again and keep getting different excuses, first was it was picked and awaiting dispatch, then another day i was told it was due to a stock issue due to large number of orders placed, then i was told due to a technical error in the warehouse it had not been picked yet so had to be manually picked and now back to 'your device has been picked and is awaiting dispatch' was told at the beginning of this week that the device will 100% be delivered this week, now 6pm on a friday and still not dispatched, was then told earlier that the phone will without doubt be dispatched in the next 24-48 hours but i should receive it in 3-5 working days, work that one out 😂 have spoken to them no end of times and not getting anywhere at all and no idea when (if ever) i will receive my order 

View more options
abbeabz

It's ridiculous, I've actually paid to leave my previous contract slightly early for this new phone and I still don't have it. The tracking information is beyond basic and no one seems to have any idea what is actually going in with order dispatches. Is there absolutely no communication with the warehouse the orders are dispatched from?

View more options
Simplez2k11

Have u got it sorted yet? I have ordered this, the s21 ultra and the a12 and I'm getting quite annoyed now. The a12 is a xmas present.

View more options
abbeabz

My phone finally arrived today. I hope everyone else receives theirs soon. Also the online order tracker didn't even change to say it was dispatched so even harder to see what the status of the order is.

View more options
Matek
2: Seeker

I got exactly same problem and no information whatsoever.

I order oppo find X3 pro on 20th of November and device was in stock on that day and now 15 days later is still not dispatched.

View more options
Greeny3187

I'm in the same position. Ordered an S21 on 25th to get the same delay with no information. Got a text advising of the delay but no further info. I went into a store to speak with them who advised that there is about a 2 week delay due to lack of stock. The helpline aren't any good as they all say something different.

View more options
robertjohnston

Same issue with a Google Pixel 6.
I would welcome any advice in how to resolve.

Is there any method to escalate?

View more options
Simplez2k11

I am still waiting and no communication. Wouldnt mind so much even if they had contacted me. Considering cancelling and going elsewhere.

View more options
aimeejax

good news i have just received dispatch confirmation and my phone should be with me tomorrow so there is hope!

View more options
Simplez2k11

Fingers crossed.

View more options
BBMee

Same. Ordered a replacement phone due to breakage on 30th Nov, order still awaiting dispatch. Customer service say DPD haven't picked it up yet.

I wouldn't be so frustrated if Vodafone didn't respond with such nonsense and were actually upfront about cause of delay. Their website says next day deliveries are currently being received within 3-5 days... Yet more nonsense...

So annoying! 

View more options
jonnybatman249

Hi. Just wondering if you have had phone delivered?

Im in a similar position waiting for my s21 ultra.

View more options
Greeny3187

Hi, still not arrived.

View more options
Simplez2k11

My wife has had her s20 fe delivered today. Do u mind me asking what colour you ordered with the s21?

View more options
Simplez2k11

I ended up paying off my contract and getting one with sky. It comes tomorrow and only ordered it this morning. They could guarantee it too when Voda couldnt.

View more options
Greeny3187

Hi, did you manage to get the phone from sky?

View more options
Simplez2k11

Yeah, it came as they said it would. 👍hope u get sorted soon. 😊

View more options
Greeny3187

So I rang them yesterday instead of online chat. The guy spoke to the warehouse and it arrived this morning. Didn't get nothing from dpd they just turned up

View more options
jonnybatman249

Glad you got it. I've been told 2 working days. Did get £45 credit on my account though. Let's see what happens by Tuesday.

View more options