Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Galaxy Tab S

TerryAmmon36
2: Seeker

Hiya,

Got a upgrade available on my tablet, looking at the new Galaxy tab s, but i cant seem to find them on the vodafone website, i can only find the Galaxy Tab 4 what is the lower spec, USA version.

Does anyone know when the Tab S be out on vodafone? as EE are offering a really good deal at Carphone Warehouse atm, but i like to stay at vodafone if possible :Smiling:

Many thanks Terry.

5 REPLIES 5

63johnw
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
This is the coming soon link

http://blog.vodafone.co.uk/2012/12/19/incoming-every-new-phone-and-tablet-headed-to-vodafone/

Its not on here and the team dont normally give any other information out that whats on here

I just find it funny, how you can't buy the Galaxy tab 4 anywhere with in the UK, it seem's it wasn't released in the Uk and straight to the Galaxy tab s, but Vodafone has them... Only reason i can work out why they have them, is if they import the units from else where, ie USA.

Anyway thanks for your reply, looks like im moving to EE :Sad_face:

Northern-dj
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

I take it your wanting the 4G version

at the moment there is only one uk network that is doing this and a simple Google search shows this up

wadadli_cooler
Is Vodafone planning to stock the Titanium Bronze version of the Tab S 10.5? Only white is showing on the online shop. I don't want white.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi wadadli_cooler,

We don’t have any info on future stock, but you can keep an eye on this page for any changes.

Thanks,

Jenny