main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Android

Samsung S21 256GB Delivery Delay

GTK73
2: Seeker

I upgraded to a Samsung S21 256GB on 18th June in a Vodafone store on 18th June 2021. I was told 2-3 working days for delivery.

Arriving home, I received an email on 18th June stating it was out of stock. Then on 21st June "we'll contact you in 3 working days"; 24th June "we'll contact you in 4 working days"; 28th June "we'll contact you in 10 working days."

Was I lied to in-store to get a sale? If I was told it was out of stock and that I'd be looking at an open ended time frame I might have been able to make a different decision on the handset I ordered.

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I assume the store staff member would have advised from their line of sight on availability the time but this can change quickly.

Usually a store would have units In stock to hand out.

Things such as the colour and internal storage capacity of the phone can affect availability too.

You'd have to keep checking for updates and with customer services.

I hope you get your phone ASAP @GTK73 

Current Phone >

Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

Previous Phone >

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G - SM9860.

View more options
AnnS
17: Community Champion

You should have had the phone by now @GTK73 Looking at the online stock availability, the phone is available for home delivery in 2 - 3 working days.

I would recommend asking Vodafone where your store order has gone, live chat or Customer Services should be able to help and of course, there is always the Social Team thread Twitter or Facebook here: Contact Us 

View more options