Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung S8/S8+

prodigualson
4: Newbie

So is it normal that 2 days before the due delivery date, the order is still in stage 2?

53 REPLIES 53

63johnw
17: Community Champion

no it doesn't!!! If it did, I wouldn't have asked my question!!!

The last 2 years VF stupidly handled the pre orders of S6 and S7 and a lot of people had their order on stage 2 forever and the delivery was missed because the orders were not processed correctly! So don't act as if I was the stupid one here who can't read! If you can't answer my question, then don't post anything, don't waste my time

63johnw

Good luck getting any help with an attitude like that 

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@prodigualson

Please speak to our Live Chat team if you'd like us to check the status of your order. 

Mine is still at stage 2 @prodigualson as well but as it comes next day normal by dpd I've chosen to leave it till tomorrow before trying my luck with live chat or 191 as they can be hard work to deal with (they don't listen to what your asking well most of them don't ) 

THANK YOU! At last someone who answers questions with simplicity

That's all I wanted to know, I wasn't sure other people already were on stage 3 or not.
Thanks a lot again for taking the time to reply.  

@Chazz: Would it have broken your fingers to just tell me that it was normal to be at stage 2 at this point in time instead of giving me a [Removed] and [Removed] answers of yours? What exactly are you good for?? 

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove off topic/personal information/inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

With an attitude like that I am quite surprised you've got any were 

The guy can speak for his self yes I know.

but his TIME is valuable and all he does is help and advice to people on here all the time

I really wish I could fully speak my mind.

Latest update on chat

As per the latest update, the Stock will be available from 21st April, 2017 and the deliveries will immediately be started within 24 hours depending on first come first serve basis.

@SKYMAN513 wrote:

With an attitude like that I am quite surprised you've got any were 

The guy can speak for his self yes I know.

but his TIME is valuable and all he does is help and advice to people on here all the time

I really wish I could fully speak my mind.

Just had Live chat with vodafone my package is in the process of changing over to my new package and i should have my new phone tomorrow the 20th April she also said that everyone that pre orded should start seeing some movement on there account last night or today and should get the phone that they ordered on time tomorrow via dpd