Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung S8/S8+

prodigualson
4: Newbie

So is it normal that 2 days before the due delivery date, the order is still in stage 2?

53 REPLIES 53

Seems quite a few are stuck on Stage 2 as is mine. 

As it's next day delivery, I'm guessing it'll update throughout the day. The stock issues are worrying however. Fingers crossed. 

Thanks guys for sharing your experience. 

What @msurty wrote is worrying a little, is it not? No one talked to me about April 22nd at the earliest (April 21st + 24hrs), but April 20th. 

I still at stage 2 but vodafone live chat have just give me my dpd delivery number so possible looking good 

@prodigualson wrote:

Thanks guys for sharing your experience. 

@What @msurty wrote is worrying a little, is it not? No one talked to me about April 22nd at the earliest (April 21st + 24hrs), but April 20th. 

Vodafone has a quick turnover with phones. 

Having been a customer for 7ish years, they turn phone around pretty quick. I ordered a G4 at 4pm and got it the next day. 

I wouldn't worry too much about getting it tomorrow unless you preordered after April 12 due to stock issues. 

thanks

from what I see your the only one having problems with this maybe you ordered to late.or some other reason 

@SKYMAN513 wrote:

from what I see your the only one having problems with this maybe you ordered to late.or some other reason 

Has yours shipped then? 

i since have spoken to them to be initially told (considering i pre ordered on launch day 1 x black s8 and 1 x orchid grey s8)

black would arrive 20th and grey 28th then i got told

grey would arrive 20th then black 28th only to be told that actually both are on track for tomorrow??

no idea as my order is still at stage 2  

yeah it's almost impossible to get a true answer from CS. Mine is also still on stage 2

Now got dpd e-mail to confirm delivery tomorrow however vodafone track my order still stuck at stage 2