Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung S8/S8+

prodigualson
4: Newbie

So is it normal that 2 days before the due delivery date, the order is still in stage 2?

53 REPLIES 53

No email from either and I'm still on Stage 2. I honestly don't get it!!

Fingers crossed the rest of you get your devices.

Just received an email from Vodafone to say my current number has been transferred to my new sim! Maybe this is progress!! 

Jessica can I ask.. What date did you put your order through?

Congrats by the way lol.

I ordered on the 8th April. 

Wow, you think you've got it bad. I was sent the wrong phone S8 instead of S8 plus. They arranged a return for me and told me that DPD would deliver the correct phone in exchange for the other one today.  As I hadn't heard any more from them when I got up this morning I rang them and said that I had received no confirmation email or text. I was assured, somewhat rudely it must be said, that the phone had definately been despatched and I wasn't wasting my time waiting in.

I've just come off the phone to someone who started out by telling me that they were waiting for DPD to collect the phone from the warehouse and when I pushed him further he admitted that it was out of stock and wouldn't be available until next week some time.

I'm so glad I don't work for Vodafone, every day must be a nightmare. A team of chimpanzees could do a better job. I swear they just make it up as they go along!

they are despicable. I can't believe those idiotic super users on this forum keep protecting vodafone and always siding with them instead of siding with the customers who are fed up with its useless customer service

You couldn't make this up could you?! :smileylol: 

So, there are people being told the S8 is out of stock and yet they are managing to send S8's to others who ordered the S8+........................it's unbelievable

If Vodafone weren't such a big established company they'd be out of business within a week the way they manage things

Make sure you make a formal complaint. I have always gotten a lot of money back making formal complaint and NOT accepting a small good will gesture. Last year, they put me in a plan that I never asked for, I had to make a complaint, call them many times, spent hours on the phone but at the end got £230 back onto my account!

The S8 is out of stock but the S8+ wasn't two different phones!!! All orders now however are 28th or after.

There's a lot of misinformation around atm. On 3 separate conversations I 've been assures my S8+ will be delivered on the 20th,  very unpleasent woman from CS (she sounded annoyed [Removed] by my question about preorder) told me me all orders are getting despatched at midnight and there's enough stock...BUT few mins later a live chat team member tells me they're facing issues with S8 (not +) stock, mine order is at despatch stage and will be delivered by friday OR monday (24th due to the que). Very unprofessional PR, I'm definetly not renewing my 2nd line after all the issues with CS (few very helpfull and pleasant people but the number [Removed]  I had to deal with inbetween is just shocking ), repair centre and staff at my local shop...

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove inappropriate content, please see Community Guidelines]