main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Android

Samsung S8/S8+

3: Seeker

I've had the same issue with Vodafone today. My "status" is still at 2 and i ordered my S8+ on March 30th.

i've spent a lot of time today trying to get a sensible answer from Vodafone who basically said; "I may not get it tomorrow, I'll just have to wait and see" I couldnt understand this and tried to point out their promise which they advertised!

Shocking customer service with false promises. I am seriously considering cancelling.

View more options
4: Newbie

There's a lot of misinformation around atm. On 3 separate conversations I 've been assures my S8+ will be delivered on the 20th,  very unpleasent woman from CS (she sounded annoyed [Removed] by my question about preorder) told me me all orders are getting despatched at midnight and there's enough stock...BUT few mins later a live chat team member tells me they're facing issues with S8 (not +) stock, mine order is at despatch stage and will be delivered by friday OR monday (24th due to the que). Very unprofessional PR, I'm definetly not renewing my 2nd line after all the issues with CS (few very helpfull and pleasant people but the number [Removed]  I had to deal with inbetween is just shocking ), repair centre and staff at my local shop...

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove inappropriate content, please see Community Guidelines]

View more options

I actually spoke to someone on live chat early this morning, who without taking any of my details told me the S8 wouldn't be delivered on 20th. That's why I called instead this afternoon to see if I could get a better answer.    And then to be told at the end of the call that it 'definitely' would be with me tomorrow. Just a waiting game. 

They will just get another phone call from me if it doesn't arrive. 

View more options

i since have spoken to them to be initially told (considering i pre ordered on launch day 1 x black s8 and 1 x orchid grey s8)

black would arrive 20th and grey 28th then i got told

grey would arrive 20th then black 28th only to be told that actually both are on track for tomorrow??

no idea as my order is still at stage 2  

View more options

yeah it's almost impossible to get a true answer from CS. Mine is also still on stage 2

View more options
10: Established

Now got dpd e-mail to confirm delivery tomorrow however vodafone track my order still stuck at stage 2 

View more options

My order still shows "Stage 2" however I did receive an email from DPD saying that the phone will be delivered tomorrow. Have you received such an email yet?

View more options

I haven't received an email from vodafone or DPD yet. 

However, as I am a nagging women with nothing else to do this eve apart from watching GP's behind closed doors- I've just got off livechat for the 3rd time today. 

Someone checked my account and 'reassured' me that my order has been processed and I will 'definitely' receive the device tomorrow. 

View more options

you're not a nagging woman, you're a woman who agrees to pay good money for a service, as long as you DO receive the service you're paying good money for! Go girl!

View more options

No email from either and I'm still on Stage 2. I honestly don't get it!!

Fingers crossed the rest of you get your devices.

View more options

Just received an email from Vodafone to say my current number has been transferred to my new sim! Maybe this is progress!! 

View more options

Jessica can I ask.. What date did you put your order through?

Congrats by the way lol.

View more options

I ordered on the 8th April. 

View more options

have now had 2 tracking numbers and emails from dpd that are tracking as normal and on route to my local depot, vodafone tracking still on stage 2 , orchid grey and black s8 ordered on launch day 

View more options
2: Seeker

I ordered on the 30th March for pick up in store and am still at Stage 2. Have had nothing from Vodafone, and when I chatted with them last night all they could say was that it could be ready for today but could not confirm if it would or not.  Shocking that they cant even say if its going to be ready on the promised date. Im going to go into the store today anyways, but without any confirmation from then prior to this I doubt I will be coming away with a handset.

View more options

Ive pre ordered the Samsung galaxy s8. And this morning got a text message to say that when it is back in Stock they will let me know. 

View more options

I've had a text message this morning to say it is out of stock! And they will keep me updated 

View more options

This is so disappointing.

When did you preorder if you don't mind me asking? 

View more options

I ordererd it on Good Friday

View more options
6: Helper

Actually it states your phone will be delivered early depending on stock. Which in all honesty is pretty understandable. 

View more options