Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung s21 Ultra - Early delivery

djm114
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Happy Monday!

Has anyone else received the text message today to say the S21 ultra preordered for the 29th is now coming tomorrow with DPD? 🥳

28 REPLIES 28

majoosta
4: Newbie

I had a text today saying my S21 is being delivered tomorrow too!🎉🥳

Same here - but no tracking info from DPD for delivery today mind you and the Vodafone website won't let me view the status coming up with a "We're sorry" message!

Mine was delivered about 30 mins ago.👍🏻

Congrats! Did you get a text from DPD before hand?

Was just chatting to someone on Twitter who got the text last night and nothing since, and is on the phone to vodafone and they're saying it's not been dispatched yet and is a mistake! Usual vodafone fun and games haha!

Yes mine arrived this morning, I didn't get a second text like the first advised, tobi within myVodafone app quickly out me through to a human who confirmed it was coming. I got a text from DPD this morning 🥳

Okey dokey! Cheers for the update - no text here from DPD so we'll see!

I didn't get a text but received an email this morning stating driver's name and 1hr delivery slot. Hope yours arrives today.👍🏻

Nothing yesterday, let's see what happens today!

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's not good to see @mattymoo, I'm sorry to see you didn't receive your phone yesterday. On the day your phone is out for delivery, should receive a message (usually before 10am) from DPD confirming your delivery timeslot. If you've not received this yet, pop our Social Media team a private message and we'll be able to provide an update on this for you.