Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung s21 Ultra - Early delivery

djm114
3: Seeker

Happy Monday!

Has anyone else received the text message today to say the S21 ultra preordered for the 29th is now coming tomorrow with DPD? 🥳

28 REPLIES 28

I got my text on Monday telling me my phone was arriving Tuesday, then nothing ☹️

Tracker doesn't work, no updates from DPD and chat 'helpers' saying  it's still in a warehouse waiting to be picked and that my T&C's are only that it will arrive after 29th...

I wouldn't have minded, but YOU told ME it was coming Tuesday!!! 🤷‍

Talk about over-promise and under-deliver! 🙄

Oh, no @norbert_up_norf, this isn't what we want. If you've still not received a message from DPD, pop us a message via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK and we'll be more than happy to get you an update on this.

Thanks @mark but I'm afraid I'm done with trying to get an answer on social - I was on FB for about 20 mins earlier with Keely and I only got as far as her sending a text code to the wrong mobile number. 

I've phoned, live chatted and messaged and every time I get 'it's in a warehouse waiting to be picked' and 'it should be with you in 1-2 days', 'in 5-7 days' or, as the last lady said, 'tomorrow, or after tomorrow'!  No explanation of why I got a text saying I'd get it Tuesday, and no idea of when I'll actually get it.

I think those that have got them should just consider themselves lucky!

I haven't had anything about delivery, nothing but an order confirmation, with a Vodafone Tracking page that doesn't work.

I have literally no idea if I am even going to get my phone.

It feels like it's going to get lost in the system and come Monday it will be, once again, another complaint.

Live Chat are saying "it's in a warehouse waiting to be picked", they will look into the Tracking online (doubtful) and that I will get my order in 24-48 hours.

So Friday is the day at the latest, we will see, but I am not very confident.

How long did you wait for you s21 ultra? 

CHOLIDAYGAL
  • I got mine today...2 days early

well my order tracking has been blank on this ever since I placed the pre-order one hour after the Samsung launch. I contacted Vodafone twice by chat yesterday, saying that my order tracker did not have my order on it (I had the emails though with order number). I was ASSURED that it would leave yesterday evening and then the tracker would be updated and DPD would be in contact.

Woke up this morning (having taken the day off) to no messages and still no order on tracker. I got on another chat and I am fobbed off being told it is all packaged up but due to Covid, DPD have not collected. It SHOULD be with me in the next 48 hours.

Disgraceful service from Vodafone, and as to the order TRACKER don't get me started! What is the point of a tracker that does not track your order through the process. After dispatch I can track it with DPD!!!

Well now it appears on my tracker, and when I expand it the news says.....get this......word for word.......(i) We're Sorry.

Wow what does that mean?

DylanKane98

How do you manage to get it 2 days early and I can't even get a reliable order tracker? 

Ordered my phone within the first hour of release and no sign of a DPD email today. 

I am in the same boat, ordered my Ultra 512GB on 15th Jan. Have got email confirmation etc.

Tracker dosent work and says cant show order at the moment, spoke to Vodafone on twitter a few days ago and got told it is still scheduled to be delivered on 29th (tomorrow)

As of now I have had no DPD emails, texts etc so I dont know. Kind of hoped it would come today but I guess not and still not confident it will turn up tomorrow....🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️