Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung s21 Ultra - Early delivery

djm114
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Happy Monday!

Has anyone else received the text message today to say the S21 ultra preordered for the 29th is now coming tomorrow with DPD? 🥳

28 REPLIES 28

Just a bit annoyed mate, the advert said when Vodafone brought this out that it would be delivered on the same day as release (28th!). 

If I try to get a status update via the chat they just say " It's scheduled for DPD pickup". I'm more than happy to drive to the warehouse to get it myself, lol. 

Unbelievably poor service...

Still waiting - Vodafone saying fault is squarely with DPD and they should have collected the phone on MONDAY and haven't.  Apparently any delayed orders are collected from their warehouse on THURSDAY each week, but (if this is true) all that does is put it in DPD's possession - still doesn't get it here, despite it being promised for delivery TUESDAY and still doesn't fix the order tracker so I can find out what's happening without battling through to contact centres.  Weird how DPD can deliver another phone from Vodafone this week on time, can deliver various parcels from other companies on time, etc.

In case you fancy battling to get info on your own order...

- Facebook Messenger is a waste of time - average 10 minutes between steps, so after 20 minutes they haven't even verified your account.

- Live chat waited 15 minutes to connect, average 5 minutes between steps and then disconnected so started waiting again for agent.

-  Quickest is a phone call, but all they are able to say is that it's in a warehouse awaiting pickup.  

Well at 12.28 pm I have had an email saying I will get my phone tomorrow (29th). We shall see........

Same, at exactly the same time as the previous post I just got my e-mail and on the DPD app it's on there too.

Let's hope for the best, fingers crossed all.

Online tracker still totally useless though, seriously Vodafone it's been over a week since I reported that to you.

Lucky you! I have still had nothing! 

If I dont get anything today then I'm pretty certain I won't get it tomorrow even though Kieran at vodafone on twitter said it was still scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

10:23 My email came through for DPD delivery. 

Lets see if they actually deliver it tomorrow. 

chistery
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Has anyone got wifi calling working?

So got through to someone on live chat and now they are saying 3-5 days.

Just terrible, I have never had issues with Vodafone but this is so frustrating. The order confirmation says delivery on Friday 29th, person via twitter said it was scheduled for delivery tomorrow and now this.....not a great look.

Cant believe how vodafone can get every pre order launch so wrong everytime, would of thought lessons would be learned from previous ones.

Why order so early after official launch when the website says order now to receive on 29th if they then don't prioritise those orders......shocking.

Oh well let's wait and see if it turns up tomorrow with no DPD email.....I'm probably guessing not.

Got the same email at 12:27

Given the email is from DPD rather than vodafone, I actually have a little more confidence - especially as their tracker WORKS...