Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sky Sports Mobile TV app not working

Mattray16
1: Seeker

Hi,

When I click to watch a channel on the sky mobile tv app, I select "I subscribe to Mobile TV via Vodafone" But then nothing happens, just the channel list.

I have the inclusive entertainment package and am a bit stuck.

Please can someone advise?

16 REPLIES 16

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @Mattray16, we're sorry to hear that you're having problems with your Entertainment Pack. 

Please provide us with screenshots of any error messages you're getting when trying to access Sky Sports, to help us investigate further. 

If you'd like us to take a look into your account to make sure that everything's set up correctly, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

loglayer
2: Seeker

I'm having the same problem. Did you get sorted, if so how..

CandTUK

This is also a problem for me - Mate 20 Pro, but the app does nothing. Have had my entertainment package reset, and selected Sky Sports Mobile TV again from the selection link, but the same thing happened. Select a channel, pick 'I get this through Vodafone', on 4G, and nothing happens.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to see you're struggling to connect to the Sky Sports app @CandTUK and @loglayer. So we can take a look into this, please get in touch through the link in the private message I've sent you.

Frankky88

Have the same problem for almost 9 months and it seems like Vodafone and Skysport has no clue on how to fix it however, they are happy to sign more vulnerable customers on when there is an existing problem with the app. 

So they fixed it for me! I don't know how, but for the 3rd time my Entertainment bundle was reset, so I could receive the welcome text where I select the package I wanted. This time, I received an acknowledgement text that my choice had been registered. The app is buggy as hell, but on 4G, most of the time, if you wait a bit, you can watch channels. I wish the Championship matches were available too though!

Mine freeze like hell coupled with the loss of sound after a few minutes. Skysport admitted its an ongoing problem and I believe Vodafone are aware of this too. 

Have you tried clearing the cache of your App from the App Settings? 

jrbottle
1: Seeker

Mine is doing exactly the same, can anyone advise how to fix this?