main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Android

Sky Sports Mobile TV not working - Android 10

Highlighted
3: Seeker

Take the complaint further.

Why did the Mods remove my response just now?

View more options
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Hi all, thanks for raising this to us. We're aware of the issue and understand how frustrating it must be, not getting the most out of your Entertainment Plan. 

If you get in touch via one of our social channels here, we'll be happy to take a look into an alternative entertainment option for you; until the apps been updated. 

Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker. 

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Thank you tj. I think to be honest I'm going to still go down the official complaint route because I've already done what you suggested - that's where I kept being told it's not Vodafone's issue so I should speak to sky myself.

View more options
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for getting back in touch @TonyPotter. I understand how frustrating this must be, especially having our Red Entertainment plan and not being able to make the most out of it; I really hope the issue's resolved quickly.

If you do get back in touch via our social channels, I'll be sure that you're moved over to either Spotify or NOW TV in the meantime. If not, please keep us updated on your complaint and let us know how you get on. 

View more options