Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sky Sports tv android 10

MickBi
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Why do vodafone think that it is acceptable that when I contact support regarding Sky Sports App android 10 and spend over an hour with  message support, no solution and given a ref. I then try again a week later and spend another hour with tech support and again no solution .Then find out on this forum that there is a problem with the app.

Why do tech support not know of the issue and just waste subscribers valuable time

Why when android 10 was out on beta release for developers  was the issue regarding the app not picked up then and fixed before the full release.

12 REPLIES 12

Thanks for replying to me. 

Is there any update on the Sky Sports Mobile problem? Its been about 2 months now I've not been able to watch football on the app.

Could I swap entertainment packages? 

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @barnsleymat, Sky are working on pushing out updates for the app that will get this issue fixed; we don't have any exact timescales for when this will be complete. Some have been updated already and seem to be working.

If you get in touch we'll be happy to change your entertainment package on this occasion. Please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker.