main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Android

Sky sports mobile app

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Resigned up to Vodafone with sky sports but when i login in it just keeps asking me if i am a vodafone subscriber over and over. How do i fix this? 

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
17: Community Champion

There are some threads on the forum that may help with your particular issue if you perform a forum search @Sarnfy7 

However for account assistance you would be better served approaching customer services 》 Contact-us  or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via 》 Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
17: Community Champion

Hi @Sarnfy7 

Unless you are using Android 10 where there are known problems with the application try the fix in this thread:  https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/Sky-sports-mobile-tv-app-not-working/td-p/2618226

If you are using a WiFi connection, the next time you log in try using mobile data, this is sometimes needed to locate your account.  

View more options