Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sony Xperia 1

Aneres11
4: Newbie

Hello 

I am interested in the Sony Xperia 1 which is listed as 'coming soon' on your website. 

All other networks are allowing preorder of this device and delivery is set for release date of 30th May.

I've read online that Vodafone are offering a free PS4 with pre-orders but I can't actually see anywhere an option to preorder with you?

Are Vodafone not getting this device the same time as the other networks? 

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

From past experiences Vodafone wont make.comment on future business decisions concerning upcoming phones or offers @Aneres11 

It's a case of keeping an eye on the coming soon pages. 

Vodafone coming-soon.

Also an independent such as Carphone Warehouse may offer this but discounts such as VEA Employers discount wouldn't be an option as that's only available on contracts opened up directly with Vodafone and a person essentially becomes a customer of CPW with Vodafone collecting payment and providing network connection.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for the reply but it hasn't really answered the question lol. 

It's coming soon so there's no business decision to make it's just a question of when. 

Why are pre-orders not open yet when all other companies have preorder options. 

It's fine though, I can order from CPW if Vodafone wont have it when everyone else does 

BandOfBrothers

You're very welcome for my reply which was primarily to advise Vodafone wouldn't comment on here for the reasons I raised.

I hope the next step happens as fast as possible for you or yes it's a choice to acquire one elsewhere. 

Take care.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.