main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Android

Torch facility on Vodafone smart N9 lite

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
2: Seeker

The user manual for Vodafone Smart N9 lite says 'Bright Light This phone is capable of producing flash of light or use as a torch, ' - but HOW do I use it as a torch? I accidentally activated the torch this morning but I have no idea what I pressed to switch it on and off.

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

I haven't used that phone but normally the torch is found in a pull down menu from the top of the phone if applicable for your model of phone or in the settings @CatherineEWeb 

See if there is a search bar in your phone and search for torch or the bright light.

It mentions the feature in smart-n9-lite/User Manual. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.1  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View solution in original position

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

I haven't used that phone but normally the torch is found in a pull down menu from the top of the phone if applicable for your model of phone or in the settings @CatherineEWeb 

See if there is a search bar in your phone and search for torch or the bright light.

It mentions the feature in smart-n9-lite/User Manual. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View solution in original position

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Thank you so much! There is a drop down menu from the top of the screen with a torch icon - I never knew until now that it was there!

View more options
Highlighted

You're very welcome @CatherineEWeb 

:Smiling:

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options
Highlighted

If youdon't need the roch and want to avoid accidental activation in future, it should be possible to access the quick settings - drop the list down and look for (usually) a pencil icon.   You can change the order, or which items appear on the list.

View more options