Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to connet to London Underground wifi using VodafoneWifi

jeremy_inc
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I switched to Vodafone from EE and since then I can't use wifi on the tube.

It connects, then comes up with the prompt asking which provider I'm with. I choose vodafone and log in with the details (which work on the My Vodafone site) and then it says there is a problem.

I am on a business account.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jeremy_inc - If you’re using a smartphone, you can connect to the Vodafone Wi-Fi and then instead of logging in – you’ll need to change your authentication (it may show as EAP Method) to EAP SIM.

Please let us know which phone you’re using, if you have any further issues with this. :smileyhappy:

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jeremy_inc - If you’re using a smartphone, you can connect to the Vodafone Wi-Fi and then instead of logging in – you’ll need to change your authentication (it may show as EAP Method) to EAP SIM.

Please let us know which phone you’re using, if you have any further issues with this. :smileyhappy:

Hi Geema,

Thanks that worked

I am having problems too connecting my tablet to the Underground Wifi.  I just changed my tablet and now cant log on, it say something like "Sorry we are having issues connect to the wifi service" when trying to connect via virgin wifi, this has been happening for a week since i got it.

The tablet doesnt have a sim, so the option for EAP SIM, to connect to vodafonewifi

Help please?

JohnJ
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@1BadRobot You can log in using your My Vodafone username and password. The Virgin Media portal will open automatically when you start your browser. From there, choose the Vodafone icon, enter your My Vodafone username and password, and refresh your browser.

For more information visit our Wi-Fi page.

Please let us know how you get on 🙂