Solution

Unlocking Galaxy S6

jackhenson
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi There

I have my unlock code details from vodafone:

Here is your code 39575319

1. Remove SIM card from the handset and turn phone back on 2. Switch the phone off and then on again with no SIM in the handset and then enter the following: #7465625*638*NUC# 3. The handset should now be unlocked 4. When entering a non VF SIM, if the handset displays a message asking for a password enter the NUC

However, it does not make sense. I have a Galaxy S6 and I can't type letters - NUC on the keypad to complete the code. I then thought that maybe I'm supposed to put the code at the top in replacement of NUC, and nothing happened. Also after all this, I reloaded my phone with the new SIM anyway, and it says "Network PIN blocked. Please enter PUK code". My friend put his SIM in and the same thing happened to him. So, I got PUK codes from Virgin Mobile AND Vodafone and still none of them work.

Am I doing something wrong?

Regards

Jack H

119 REPLIES 119

That's what I am asking for the master code but all i get from nucro solutions is an auto automation email how to get a nuc I have tried so many tomes does anyone have the master code

Ok. So I need the master code. I have the PIN and PUK.

Lets see if Vodafone sends the master code then.

Thanks

@MIGUELBRANDAO – Please see our email reply from yesterday.

@SHAHI_SADAK - We’ve replied to your email today.

I’m sorry for any inconvenience it’s causing, with getting your phones unlocked.

@thanks. @emma I did.

Best,

M

wrote:

@MIGUELBRANDAO – Please see our email reply from yesterday.

@SHAHI_SADAK - We’ve replied to your email today.

I’m sorry for any inconvenience it’s causing, with getting your phones unlocked.

Hi I am also having the same problem where my s7 edge phone is asking for a SIM network PUK. I have emailed nucresolutions but only received an automated email about how to get NUC code which I already have. Will really appreciate if someone can advise me who else I can speak to get the Master code as vod customer service team has no clue what am I talking about. Or moderator can help please. 

NUC resolutions are the only team who can help with this.  Just keep trying.  A moderator may be able to give them a nudge for you.  You always get an automated email when you mail them, but they usually respond properly within 1-2 days.

Hi there,

I'm also struggling with the exact same scenario with my Samsung S6. What is the email address of the department I need to contact to receive the master code I need? Crazy we all have to go to these lengths to unlock a phone!!

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for getting in touch with us @Yee1991.

I'm disappointed to hear your device is asking for your PUK. We can have a look into this with you, I've sent you a private message on how you can contact our team directly.

Message to all the moderators.

This is an issue for many Samsung phones, and at least from the S6 onward.  It is the way Vodafone has chosen to lock the phones and the phones will all ask for a PUK network unlock code, which requires the phone master code prior to being able to use the NUC.  Please will you all get familiar with this problem and learn how to resolve it; so those needing their phone unlocked can get a resolution quickly and not be told that it's a sim card issue!

I couldn't agree with @hughdunford more. Give us a simple walkthrough or a shortcut to put us in touch with the people who can give us the information we need without wading through automated replies for days. A link to click here in this thread, or a template email for this specific problem. It really shouldn't be so hard to provide that service, given the obscene amount of money you charge us!!!