2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Where  can i get a replacement battery cover for a smart ultra 7 phone 

12 REPLIES 12

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @scottbiddle

If a particular part is not available on the Vodafone Online Shop then my suggestions are to...

Check eBay for a 3rd party part. 

Buy a Non working model and use the back for it. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

hrym

I don't think spare parts are available from the Vodafone shop.  Bob's suggestion is a good one, but it would also be worth waiting for the forum team to pick up this thread.  There have been issues in the past with obtaining spares, but they'll be able to help if there are any in stock.  There are probably some held for service purposes, but it's a question of geting hold of one as a sale.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

@scottbiddle All the accesories available from Vodafone can be found on our website and in our Ebay store.

hrym

However, those outlets only supply accessories, not spares.   The OP wants a repalement battery, @Mark.   Is there a way of obtaining one direct, rather that the s/h route @BandOfBrothers suggests?

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@hrym In this instance, what @Mark has advised would be correct. 

We're unable to supply spare parts, instead these accessories would need to be purchased via one of our sites. 

hrym

The thing here is that spare batteries aren't listed, so directing the OP to the accessories site doesn't help.

I don't know if this is a user-replaceable part (ie the battery is removable).   If it is, it's an easy job.   If not, then a paid-for repair is probably the only route.

For non-Vodafone devices, one would direct any query to the manufacturer, who presumably has a policy on supply of spare/repacement parts.   As Vodafone is effectively the manufacturer here, does it have such a policy?

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@hrym For our Vodafone phones, we'd advise our customers to visit their nearest store, where we can arrange a replacement battery or a repair if needed.

As this in relation to a replacement cover for the phone rather than a replacement battery, @Mark's advice is correct.

hrym

That part isn't in the shop, though, is it?

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

Surely this is about a replacement battery cover, ie the back of the phone, rather than about a decorative/protective cover?

I'm not sure if the advice is still the same, but in the past one was advised to retain the battery and battery cover when sending the phone for repair, because neither of those parts was readily obtainable if they got lost during the repair process.