Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Very old vodafone handset

Belleblueowner
2: Seeker

Hi - does anyone recognise this handset - can l get a charger for it? Just found it in our garage and wonder if it's working and worth putting on e-bay 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

redpages
17: Community Champion

It's not one I'm familiar with. What does the front look like? Also, if you open up the back is there a serial number or IMEI number printed on the inside? That might help to narrow it down.

There's a market for retro, old style phones although they tend to be for manufacturers like Nokia, Motorola etc. rather than a Vodafone specific devices (which this one looks like) - unless it's a really rare one. 

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

redpages

It's not one I'm familiar with. What does the front look like? Also, if you open up the back is there a serial number or IMEI number printed on the inside? That might help to narrow it down.

There's a market for retro, old style phones although they tend to be for manufacturers like Nokia, Motorola etc. rather than a Vodafone specific devices (which this one looks like) - unless it's a really rare one. 

Oops thought l'd posted this pic in my original postOops thought l'd posted this pic in my original post

Oh dear thought both front and back!!

Belleblueowner

15593182256423672010578766928182.jpg

Oops this is it - sorry for not posting in original request

redpages

That looks very old. It's not even on Vodafone's device page for supported phones anymore - here.

The closest resemblence is the Vodafone 351 which go for about £10 - £15 on eBay. Given a charger for that model costs about £7 it's probably not worth the effort trying to sell it. 

Thank you - l quite agree, not going to make any profit on it 🙄 xx

it uses a standard micro usb charger. I've still got one as a spare :Smiling:

Paul - Blogger at imwellconfused.me.uk @hooker1uk 

Current devices: Nokia e7-00, Smart ultra 7 - archos xenon 96 

Disclosure! I review devices, products and services in partnership with Vodafone UK on imwellconfused uk. Anything I post here is not affiliated or endorsed by Vodafone UK.