Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Smart N10 VFD630

Peterpoos
4: Newbie

I have been receiving a notification,stating " Couldn't install system update " Tap to learn more.The next screen states " Couldn't update. Verification problem. Good news ! There is an important software update available.Please install for enhanced security. Update size : 90.51 MB  Try again. Once the download has completed,the above message appears again along with the Restart now message.Upon hitting Restart now,the install gets to 25:% then a error! message appears. The same messages and outcome keeps repeating.

Any help in resolving this problem,would very much be appreciated.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I've just tried to update again ... and it worked. Same on my wife's phone. It was a bit slow and took ten minutes to do but all good. I know Admins have been working behind the scenes and it seems they've done the trick. Thanks to all concerned.

View solution in original position

71 REPLIES 71

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

As far as I can see, Vodafone aren't selling own-branded devices any more, so the option of re-purchasing wouldn't apply.

Most devices only get updates for a couple of years, though some are longer, especially now as longer product life is becoming a selling point.   I doubt the N10 would be getting updates now anyway, although why the update you have won't install, I don't know

I did try that, but the same error occurred.