Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Smart V8 Repeat Dialer

smartboy
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, i have a Smart V8, and i am trying to get it to automatically make repeat dials when i am calling an engaged number. 

At the moment it just ends the call, and i would need to go back and press the number again. 

When I use my Honor 5C, i just press the redial button and it will keep going constantly until i get through.  

Any advice is appreciated. 

Cheers

5 REPLIES 5

hrym
17: Community Champion

That's not something I've ever come across, so it may be a feature that's specific to Huawei/Honor.

I believe there are other phone/dialler apps available in the Play store, so you could have a trawl and see if any of them include it.

Thanks , Yes i tried one app, but it wasnt much good. maybe i will try some more.. It is a very handy feature when trying to dial my Doctor, which you can only do in a 30minute window every day at 7am which is of course constantly engaged.

hrym

Going to the specific issue, does your doctor support online booking?   There are various systems, but mine uses Patient Access (for which there is also an app).   Apart from getting round the permanently-engaged problem, it also allows you to look at all the available appointments quickly and choose what's best for you.   You usually need to speak to the practice to register for access and get a temporary login.

Yes they have just launched an app,, but the soonest appointment on there is usually at least a week away.. and without boring you with the details, i was trying to book an same day emergancy appointment for a seriously ill relative.  Once i got through with my phone and you mention the conditon he has, they magically have an appointment at 830 the am the same day.. i was just hoping that he could do the same on the V8 i had given him... but no biggy we can swap phones and or more likely i will continue to do it on his behalf... 

Thanks for the replies. 

hrym

Ah, the emergency appoinment thing.  Always a minefield!