Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Wallet registration

sirgader
4: Newbie

Hi! I got a new phone and when I was trying to re-register for the Wallet app I keep getting 2036 error Number change not completed. I never requested a number change and I have the same SIM for 1.5 years (NFC enabled). Tried to contact support but no luck. Do you have any ideas what's wrong?

7 REPLIES 7

DRUIDDOODE
13: Advanced Member

Hi buddy I know   its  a bit of  a nightmare when it  goes wrong.have you tried live chat.I.and if that doesn't work I'm sure one  of the CC"s comes along with some better advice as I don't use it myself  and one of the moderators  who  monitor all posts wil

Help when they read  this post but for now I would try live  chat.

Hi! Thanks for The comment! I tried web chat few times-always been asked to call and from then  nothing was happening. Hopefully someone here will be able to indicate more directions.

Thanks

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @sirgader

Which new phone did you choose ?

I'm asking just to ensure your phone is an eligible handset to use the feature. 

Vodafone Wallet eligible devices in >

Vodafone Pay.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Galaxy S8

AnnS

Hi @sirgader

There is a help section in the Wallet Application.

Your card details will be registered to your previous phone, quite sure you will need to delete the application on your old phone to leave you free to download a fresh wallet application and add your cards to the new phone.

The wallet application can be quite slow when registering to a new phone but this should be done within 24 hours. 

An alternative is to use Android Pay, downloadable from the Play Store.

I couldn't even register with the Galaxy S7 I had for 6 months.
I can't access help section as I can't even open the app - it is stuck on the screen I have mentioned in my 1st post. I am fully aware of Android Pay, but I specifically want to use Vodafone Wallet.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sirgader - So that we can help with this, please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.