Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone smart x9

User0104
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a Vodafonex9 but I'm on the skinny mobile provided and I have to turn 4g off as it has no signal on 4g at 1800mhz and it doesn't switch back to 3g it just says no service.

It does work on the 700mhz 4g 

It is strange as the basic of phones pic up 4g at home.

It is almost like a software issue.

I have forced 4g on and even though it shows full signal it has no connectivity 

I think both spark and Vodafone are on band3 1800mhz as skinny mobile uses the spark network.

I have reset networks on phone and tried factory reset I have taken Sim out I have tried putting it in roaming. Any ideas? thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @User0104 

Vodafone UK does not use the 1800mhz frequency, and Skinny Mobile and Spark are both New Zealand networks.

The forum here is Vodafone UK and you are going to need to contact your service provider in New Zealand for your network issues.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear you're strugling to connect to our network @User0104. Are you avle to connect with your SIM in another phone, or with another SIM in your phone?

AnnS

Hi @User0104 

Vodafone UK does not use the 1800mhz frequency, and Skinny Mobile and Spark are both New Zealand networks.

The forum here is Vodafone UK and you are going to need to contact your service provider in New Zealand for your network issues.