Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodaphone Samsung updates

omgitzmo
4: Newbie

Hey Guys, I'm new to vodaphone and this is my first time getting carrier phone, asking people who are experienced with vodaphone whether they have huawei or Samsung, does Vodaphone release software updates fast? Since this is carrier locked so it's up to vodaphone to release it.

The new one ui for Samsung s9 is supposed to be released in January, does anyone think vodaphone will release it in January or perhaps in 2020?

Thanks

14 REPLIES 14

Added the screenshot. The schedule has been out for about 2 to 3 weeks now. 

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Samsung Central isn't an official Samsung News page to be honest but it does fall in line what other Tech Blogs are also saying.

Samsung haven't as far as I'm aware officially launched timeframes as Samsung One Ui is still in the Beta stages. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

All news outlets and Youtubers got this info from the official Samsung members app. About 2 weeks ago, I opened the app, swipe right, click notices, and it was the same exact list, and samsung developed the Samsung members app so it has to be somewhat official. 

BandOfBrothers

@omgitzmo wrote:

All news outlets and Youtubers got this info from the official Samsung members app. About 2 weeks ago, I opened the app, swipe right, click notices, and it was the same exact list, and samsung developed the Samsung members app so it has to be somewhat official. 

Ok.

I can only report that the Samsung Members App for me returns a "No Notices" response :Sad_face:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Yeah it's no longer there for me as well. They removed it.