main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Android

When Vodafone releases the latest android software for samsung note 10 plus?

3: Seeker

When Vodafone releases the latest android software for samsung note 10 plus?

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @AnaRobyx 

Please see the following link, this will explain the firmware policy.  As you can see Vodafone are unable to give a release date

Firmware 

View more options
Highlighted

I have the Android 10 / Samsung One Ui 2.0 on my Samsung Note 10+ 5G @AnaRobyx  but my phone is a model bought directly from Samsung Uk.

My advice to you as Vodafone won't comment on release dates is to periodically check your software update section in your phone and or try using Smartswitch to see if the update is available that way.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.1  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Some softwares can take time to get released but looking for udates and firmware there are websites that can help with any phone tablet etc release dates aint always accurate 

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Don't buy a phone from Vodafone, go to somewhere like carphone warehouse etc, the phones will have the Factory firmware and the CSC code won't be tied down to a mobile provider. That's the quickest way to get updates and latest firmware. Most providers take ages to rollout firmware. Zzzz

View more options
Highlighted

Samsung themselves are normally fairly quick on security updates, I believe.   However, fwiw, I have a Sony L3 and a Moto G8 and both only received the November update this week.   (Both are SIM-free).

View more options