cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

When Vodafone releases the latest android software for samsung note 10 plus?

AnaRobyx
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

When Vodafone releases the latest android software for samsung note 10 plus?

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I have the Android 10 / Samsung One Ui 2.0 on my Samsung Note 10+ 5G @AnaRobyx  but my phone is a model bought directly from Samsung Uk.

My advice to you as Vodafone won't comment on release dates is to periodically check your software update section in your phone and or try using Smartswitch to see if the update is available that way.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Some softwares can take time to get released but looking for udates and firmware there are websites that can help with any phone tablet etc release dates aint always accurate 

Don't buy a phone from Vodafone, go to somewhere like carphone warehouse etc, the phones will have the Factory firmware and the CSC code won't be tied down to a mobile provider. That's the quickest way to get updates and latest firmware. Most providers take ages to rollout firmware. Zzzz

hrym

Samsung themselves are normally fairly quick on security updates, I believe.   However, fwiw, I have a Sony L3 and a Moto G8 and both only received the November update this week.   (Both are SIM-free).