Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Wifi Calling - Huawei P10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey guys,

Anyone know if wifi calling works on the P10? Can't see anything in the menu of the phone!
4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Anonymous

WiFi calling is not supported on the Huawei P10.  There is further information on the supported devices below.

WiFi calling Support

WiFi Calling

BandOfBrothers

Right now @Anonymous calling over WiFi is restricted to certain allowed handsets. Possibly due to it still really being a new feature by Vodafone .uk. 

Who knows what Vodafone will add in the way of makes and models in the near future. 

A person can use a Sure Signal at home right now if their phone isn't on the list yet. 

If you need calling over WiFi specifically on Vodafone .uk then maybe a rethink maybe needed. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's not a huge deal just seems odd with a new phone they've not rolled it out at launch.

I have a couple other phones that are wifi calling enabled. Might use an iPhone or Samsung as my main phone, I'm not really too taken by the P10.

They've also just upgraded the network in my local area so we've finally got 4G and the 3G seems improved too so it's less of an issue when I am at home at weekends.

BandOfBrothers

Yes it's available on certain models of iPhone even if the handset wasn't suppliedby Vodafone. 

However with the eligible Samsung's they must have been supplied by Vodafone. 

Many phones are capable of utilising the feature but as I say with it being in its infancy I think they'll want to ensure they give a good stable experience with it. 

I use my own sim free Samsung Galaxy s7 edge so cannot use the feature too. That said I'm on payg.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.