Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

account number

HayleyHughes
Not applicable
Hi there, I have been trying to find out my account number and I have tried nearly everything and still cant get it. what is the e-mail I could contact to find out my account number? If anyone could help. Thank-you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

If you signed up to your contract in store, the account number will be on the paperwork you got given.  If you signed up online, or over the phone you would have been sent an email with the details of your plan, including your account number.

You can get you account number by calling 191 or by using LiveChat.  I've also taken the info below from the FAQs:

Text account to 97886. We’ll ask your postcode to confirm your identity, then send your account number.

PWIAC

View solution in original position

11 REPLIES 11

drey_p

Hi there

If you signed up to your contract in store, the account number will be on the paperwork you got given.  If you signed up online, or over the phone you would have been sent an email with the details of your plan, including your account number.

You can get you account number by calling 191 or by using LiveChat.  I've also taken the info below from the FAQs:

Text account to 97886. We’ll ask your postcode to confirm your identity, then send your account number.

PWIAC

Hi I can't seem to find the live chat on the website so I can find out my account number or pin

63johnw
17: Community Champion
You cant email anymore, vodafone are advising customers to use the live chat feature. Not sure if they will be able to give out your account number though.

as well as what drey has posted above, if you have set up your account online (not an eforum one but a one to look at your account online) then you can find it by looking at your bills.

Mackemlad89
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I am trying to find my account number to complete my online registration but I cannot find my paperwork I had when I first took out the contract many years ago. I have tried to text but it just says that they can not send it just yet, online chat is 'unavailable' even though it is supposed to 24 hours and 191 is closed. Is there any other options?

Hi Mackemlad89.

Welcome to the eForum. 

If you can get in touch with us here, my team can provide this for you. 

We aim to respond within 48 hours.

Alternatively, should you need an immediate response you can also get in touch here

Thanks,

Sarah 

63johnw
191 should be available now as should livechat.

The eforum team will be able to look at this for you but it may take 24-48 hours for them to get to you.

63johnw
Click on the contact us link at the bottom of the page.

Then click on personal, pay monthly, looking for something else, cant find what you are looking for then livechat will appear as an option.

hey i have just got my phone from carphonewarehouse this morning, and need my account number so that i can transfer my phone from my old network. i have tried texting the number with my postcode, but it didnt work, and i am unable to go to live chat as everyone is busy, is there any other way i can get this number???

Hi monikvagomez,

Welcome to the eForum.

We’ll be happy to help you with this.

Click here, to get in touch.

Thanks,

Sarah