Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

anyone have the Note 8

akeister
9: Established

Looking at my next upgrade, I currently have my second Sony, but TBH, I am not impressed with its camera (I know!) and the wifi is awful and its constant searching for a signal drains the battery.

I dont want an iphone ever, just not my interpretation of style TBH

So, my wife has the S7 and i am looking at the Note 8 (for the dual camera over the S8+)

has anyone got the Note 8? how is it in normal and hard useage?

thanks

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @akeister

I use the s8 at the moment. 

I do not own the Note 8 but while looking into buying one ive extensively used the working demo models in my local Samsung Experience Store and a colleagues where I work. 

It is a solid performer. 

It's just a tad too tall for me so im awaiting for the s9. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

jonspittle
12: Established
12: Established

Sorry for the late post, I've just moved from an S8 to a Note 8 and I love it! 

I was lucky enough to get a very early upgrade within Vodafone, so took the option to go for the Note 8, which when it first came out I was I had waited for it rather than getting the S8.

My main reasons to get the N8 is the dual camera's with LiveFocus, it's great and works really well, I get complimented so much on my photos than I ever have. The other big reason is the 6Gb of RAM, it makes the phone fly, I don't get any lag whatsoever it's just rapid! The S8 was decent however I got lag after a month and it really annoyed me, such a high spec flagship phone shouldn't really be getting lag imo.

The only negative thing I can say is the size of it, coming from the S8 which I thought was a perfect size, it took some adjusting but once you adjust it's fine.

Hope this helps, any questions just ask.

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra.

I have just changed to a note 8 after several years with a fruit related handset 🙂

I am on my second handset as my first seemed to have terrible battery life. After several visits to local Vodafone store I eventually took it to the Samsung Store who ran a diagnostic and found a fault on a sub board that was causing the battery to discharge,

Vodafone replaced it and the new one is awesome. I get a full day 9-5 with heavy useage and have about 20% left when I get home. . 

So far very impressed with it. The screen is simply stunning and camera in a quality of its own.

:Smart_Phone: :Smiley_face_with_shades: