Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

app called updates

tynewearfutsal
4: Newbie

can i remove some of the vodafone apps - one is called updtes and the other is calld discover, cant seem to remove either

5 REPLIES 5

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

If you are on a Vodafone branded device, there are certain apps that you won't be able to remove.  You may be able to disable Discover, but you can't remove it.  Updates I don't believe you can remove or disable. 

PWIAC

ok thanks, just was looking to switch with partner as she has edge and prefers mine, she is on O2 and  both unlocked.

Hee hee - so you managed to convince her to get the Edge then?

Yeah, you should have not have any issues swapping handsets as both are unlocked.

When you swap handsets over, you should get a configuration text on your handset with the internet settings.  If you don't, just text the word WEB to 40127 in order to get a configuration text sent to your device.

Also, don't forget to update any insurance that you may have on the respective devices. 

PWIAC

not yet but working on it, i use mine for work too so have loads of things on i need to go thru and either delete or transfer.

The new SmartSwitch App from Samsung is pretty good - it may help you when it comes to switching devices as you can select what contact you want transferred over to the new device.

PWIAC