Android
Learn useful hints and tips about phones using the Google Android OS.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pixel 2 - Any Update from Vodafone

As title suggests, is there any updates from Vodafone that will finally enable WiFi Calling.How hard can it be if other Android Phones running older software can work just fine. My Business Contracts are all coming to an end and we rely on SureSignal...

cr55dan by 1: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 1 thanks

S7 Edge NUC Not Working

I am trying to unlock my Samsung galaxy s7 edge and have received a nuc code via email (after submitting a request online). The code has not been successful in unlocking the phone. I have tried to use a different active SIM and still nothing. I reall...

Ijazijaz by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Alternative to Google Pay

I am at the end of my patience with Google Pay, it's useless. Can anyone recommend an alternative that can be used in Huawei phones? God I wish VF hadn't scrapped Vodafone Wallet!

LG4 can't acess data

I have a Canadian issued LG4 using a Vodaphone sim while on holiday. I can rarely, if ever, acess data. The problem has gotten worse in the six days since the Sim was installed. I can make calls in the UK, but no data. Phone is inlocked. What can I d...

Frabish by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

My voicemail notification won't go away

Hi all, I have a samsuns S9 and I have had the voicemail notification showing up, even if I don't have any voicemail at my inbox. I've searched here before and I've already tried to: -search for the app "voicemail" and I can't find anywhere on my pho...

Mind_moz by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Bluetooth paired but won't connect .

Sony xperia phone will no longer connect to LG stereo.Phone will connect to Hive speaker and has connected to LG Stereo previously. Both newly purchased.  Phone is able to find stereo and it is in the list of devices and comes up when forgotten and r...

Helza by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

P20PRO wificalling

Hi anyone know if WiFi Calling will work with the P20PRO and if not will it be activated shortlyThanks for any info, Stew 

SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK

Hello,I want to change network but when i insert a new sim in my s7 edge it says this( SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK ). I have already got my NUC code from Vodafone Can someone please help.

Tracing dogs

Can I use two Kippy Vita devices to follow, and differentiate, between the two dogs ?

VeryBigH by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks