Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

calls going to voice mail

widgetwilk39
10: Established
10: Established

Why are all my calls going to voice mail and text telling me s I have a missed call,  please tell me what settings I have that are wrong

thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ah ok. :Smiling:

Well the sequence of codes should work. 

However if you proceed with Cancel all Diverts this will also turn off Voicemail. 

You would need to turn it back On again. 

You could try turning voicemail off as per the info in this link to see if then you receive calls. 

https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Using-our-network/Voicemail/897614252/How-do-I-set-up-and-manage-my-v...

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

14 REPLIES 14

hrym
17: Community Champion

Is it possible that your phone is in Silent or Do Not Disturb mode?   You can check either by pressing the volume control when a home screen is displayed or going into Settings|Sounds.

Ah ok. :Smiling:

Well the sequence of codes should work. 

However if you proceed with Cancel all Diverts this will also turn off Voicemail. 

You would need to turn it back On again. 

You could try turning voicemail off as per the info in this link to see if then you receive calls. 

https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Using-our-network/Voicemail/897614252/How-do-I-set-up-and-manage-my-v...

Current Phone  >

AnnS

@widgetwilk39

If your network issue has just been fixed, it might be worth updating your SIM on the network.  It may be that your SIM is just not connecting to the network for calls.

This can be done by going into your network settings, mobile networks and doing a manual roam, selecting an alternative network and back onto Vodafone.

Thanks Anns for you in-put, but

Think I have done it, I dialed ##002#

called form my land-line and ir rang, how do I now make it ring for a long time,

done **61*121*11*25#  hope that is right,

Yep just tried it and it works,

can I say a big thank you to you all for putting up with me and helping me,

XXX

Awesome. 

Goid to hear now sorted. 

Its bern a pleasure helping you.  :Smiling:

Current Phone  >