cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

cant send snaps with the vodafone smart N8 because of where the navigation keys appear

Kerrimc96
1: Seeker

hi, i cant send snaps because the navigation keys are on the screen all the time and they cover the end of the screen so you cant send snapchats to people and they get in the way of other apps. does anyone know how to unlock the navigation bar at the bottom so it only comes on when i swipe up or something? 

thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Kerrimc96

The app itself should be optimised to work on your phone. 

I understand what your saying about hiding the Navigation Bar and being able to swipe up to show it as I have that very feature on my Samsung Galaxy s8. I activate this as it has a little dot on the far left hand side but this is really to allow a full screen experience and all the apps I use optimise to the screen. 

Unfortunatley not all phones has these options so if no similar dot is present or there isn’t anything in the settings then if your passing a Vodafone Highstreet Store I’m sure they’d take a look. 

If for some reason it’s some of the downloaded apps at issue then developers can usually be contacted via the app itself or from an email address listed in the app or in the Plsystore details for the app. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Mbe1
1: Seeker

To use snapchat try this, download  game immersive plug in and tasked, follow instruction on YouTube  snapchat navigation bar fix.

it worked for myself, cannot guarantee it will work for anyone else.