cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

forgot the screen lock passcode on my Samsung galaxy s6?

Silverdewy
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I was locked out my Samsung galaxy s6 and can't use my phone, is there any way that can bypass or remove the screen lock passcode, I don't wanna restore my  phone to factory reset.

11 REPLIES 11

redpages
17: Community Champion

Vodafone would be able to help out with locked SIM card pass codes but not device ones as far as I'm aware. 

This blog article from Android Central might help.

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

@redpages wrote:

Vodafone would be able to help out with locked SIM card pass codes but not device ones as far as I'm aware. 

thanks, i will try it! I really dont' want to factory reset my phone.

@Silverdewy wrote:

@redpages wrote:

thanks, i will try it! I really dont' want to factory reset my phone.

One more tip, it's  highly recommended to backup the phone before factory reset as all the data will be deleted after that.

Try with this Dr.Fone for Android, it can help you unlock Samsung Galaxy and LG without the passcode, and no data loss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4o8z_lDLd0

Delete screen lock without losing data? The only way I know is Find My Mobile and tools, otherwise using the factory reset is the easiest way to bypass the forgotten Samsung lock screen.

hrym

Be aware that the link in the above post is not the same as that in the original posting.

thank you, it helps me right now

Mimo2000
12: Established
12: Established

hwamingo
1: Seeker

Did you sign in with Android device manager or Samsung cloud account?