Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

i need a puk code

gallagher92
1: Seeker

my phone keeps coming up with puk code ..

it wont let me do anything .i need a puk code quickly

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

redpages
17: Community Champion

Hi,

This help article here will explain how you can get your PUK (Phone Unlock Key) code :Smiling:

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

View solution in original position

11 REPLIES 11

redpages

Hi,

This help article here will explain how you can get your PUK (Phone Unlock Key) code :Smiling:

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

hi....i need to a puk code number.......plz.....

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi guys, welcome to the eForum community!:robotvery-happy:

redpages has beaten me to the punch earlier with his link, as it explains exactly how to get the PUK code and unlock your handset.

Just follow the instructions there - it's really quick and easy to do.:robothappy:

DaveN

eForum Team

sexie_shann

i need a PUK code

Liviticus

Here is my problem.

Today my sim card got locked and it now requires my PUK code.  I come online to get my PUK code from my account. The account I have used for many months to communicate to customer services and on the eforums only for it to tell me I had to verify my identity so it was going to send me a code to the number that is NOW locked. So now I can't log onto my account to get the PUK code or chat to any assistants or post on the eforum so I have created another account to post this.  I have called 2 different vodafone customer service numbers. My first attempt ended when it said my phone number wasn't a valid mobile number.  The second number was an old number but phoning this number I was giving another number starting with 03333 I phone this number only to get as far as the automated service telling me their was a problem I had to call back later which i did and received the same message.  I have a vodafone shop just yards from my home so I thoght stuff it, I will just go in get the PUK code problem solved,,,, No it wasn't that simple. I was told they couldn't give me it... So much for them being customer service agents. I asked just out of curiosity the number I should phone and to my surprise. I was giving yet a different number from the ones I already called.  This didn't help me out whatsoever,  So can someone please tell me. How can I get my damn PUK code if all my attempts lead to dead ends.

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

You could try LiveChat via the contact us link at the bottom of this page.  You could also try calling 03333 040 191 again a bit later on.

PWIAC

63johnw
Hi, just for information, the ability to get your PUK by logging into your account is no longer there on the new billing system.

Liviticus
I couldn't use live chat as i was being requested to verify my identity by using the code sent to my blocked phone and when I opened live chat box it wouldn't load all I got was // so I assume no account access means no live chat assistance. But I did however eventually got to spend to someone from the number and the only way I got to do that was choose the option of "thinking of leaving us" and I eventually got to speak to someone who then put me in the queue with the right dept after they assumed I was looking for the PAC code instead of the PUK. I eventually got my PUK code and everything is sorted. Just a shame things couldn't be straight forward.

Thanks for your reply. The phone number is the same number the shop assistant gave me.