Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

samsung gifts

MatthewTheakston
4: Newbie

I was told that when you get a new samsung phone on contract or payg you can get a free gift from http://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxygifts/ does anyone know how it works

Sorry if the link breaks your terms it is not intended 2.

4 REPLIES 4

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

From what I understand, if you have an eligible handset, all you need to do is enter all your details and you will get a choice of Now TV for 3 months or Deezer Premium for 6 months or Endomondo for 12 months. You register on Samsung's website, select what gifts you want and will need to enter you IMEI number and upload your proof of purchase.  I assume that, once Samsung verify the details you enter in the form, they will send you further instructions. 

PWIAC

froggerty

Be VERY careful with these 'free gifts', they are offered as free and if you accept any you could be, after the initial free period, automatically subscribed to a contract for a minimum of 12 months at the full subscription price which you won't be able to get out of, this would only be apparent to you when you receive your 'free gift', it will be at the bottom of the paperwork in the small print in the 'terms and conditions'. All these types of offer is pureley a con to get you to part with money for something that you don't really want and will probably never use.

i agree the S5 has loads and they look good but you get six months free on a twelve month contract

I DON'T THINK SO

The only app is free any how and its the paypal app the rest are Garbage

froggerty
So called 'free' Apps are worth being cautious with also, although it may be free to download and install they can have Apps within the App that you will be charged for. Always read the details about an App before installing it and read others remarks about it.