Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

wifi calling s8 plus

Jacko20jj
7: Helper
7: Helper

Trying to set up wifi calling but the option isn't there? Please don't link me to the setup for the s7 as it's not the same. Bought direct from vodaphone.

Thanks 

204 REPLIES 204

Hi, I believe I have wifi calling set up and have text the number 97888 with CALLING, text to say that it will be added in next 24 hours, yet never been added.

The tariff should have wifi calling enabled, everyone else get the same?

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @nparrett, we'd like to take a closer look into this for you. So we can do this, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with our team directly.

Once we receive your details, a member of the team will be in touch to help. 

bazjohn11
10: Established

Received a e-mail here saying that they tried to call be and to reply with a code or something but I'm still waiting for the call and this code.  But they also not a great deal I can tell them that has not already been posted here 

Reply to that email and tell them your 4 pin code never came through could they send it again.

It happened to me.

I had the same voicemail.  "reply to the email with the pin text to you"  Unfortunaterly I did not receive the text....

I also replied to the email stating this, but have heard nothing!

This WiFi calling issue is probably a firmware/backend issue so I cant see why we need to contact CS individually?

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Mimo2000 @bazjohn11 Be sure to reply to the email to let them know.

@200091 We've asked for you to do this so we can raise it for you personally and get this resolved for you. :smileyhappy:

bazjohn11

@alex  I have now replied to two e-mail some one called Manuj (when i was in work when i said in the complaint to only phone me after 5pm UK Time) tried to call me today but as I could not prove that he was from vodafone and was asking for ALL my pin numbers and bank details  on the account I asked him for a little detail about the complaint or how many numbers i had on the account which he refused to give me till i had answered ALL his questions first which i was not willing to do he pointed out (in a mood voice) that i had logged a complainant via facebook and that is why he is calling (which i had not) i logged it on here he then come up and said well the phone number that he is calling from belongs to vodafone and that no one else can use that number (which we know is not correct as anybody with the tech knowledge can make it look like there calling from any company ) I then refused to carry on with the call to which he got in a mood and said well how can i help you then if you can't even sort yourself out (still don't know what he meant by that maybe you can help me out on that one @Alex)  and what is this code they keep asking for in the e-mails that i keep getting and meant to reply with it ? 

This makes me even more that Vodafone customer service just does not work I pay good money (about 250 per month) time and time again all on time  and All i ask is a bit of support when things are not going well not to be told to sort my self out first 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Anonymous We don’t have a timescale for this at the moment, however please keep an eye out on our blog for information on future updates.

@bazjohn11 Thanks for getting back to us. I’m sorry to hear of the call that you received – so we can take a look into this, please let us know the reference number that you were provided with in the automated email response. This will be similar to #12345678.

As you’ve mentioned that you've not received the 4 digit PIN that the adviser sent to complete security, please reply back to the latest email you have from the team and we’ll be able to assist you further with your account and query.

Hi Mods,

Can you add me to the list as I have switched off wifi calling as the other caller cannot hear me. Thanks

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@boodsmaster Please contact us using the information in the private message I've sent. :smileyhappy: