Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

wifi calling s8 plus

Jacko20jj
7: Helper
7: Helper

Trying to set up wifi calling but the option isn't there? Please don't link me to the setup for the s7 as it's not the same. Bought direct from vodaphone.

Thanks 

204 REPLIES 204

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi everyone,

@Mimo2000 – Please reply to our latest emails and we’ll be happy to try this for you.

@200091 – If you can provide your email reference number (this will look like [#1698746]), we’ll check this further

@paulkerdot – Have you emailed us? If you can reply to our latest email and then let us know your email reference number, we’ll look into this further.

would not hold your breath as vodafone forum team  seem very slow at sorting this out  and getting hold of customers about this they just keep telling you to e-mail them then not replying to the e-mails 

vicr76
5: Helper

Hi

Have you checked if Wifi Calling is enabled on your account, as when I recieved my handset on 26/05 while swaping my sim I asked customer care to check and activate it. Mine is working fine and got option to enable or disable in call settings.

Wifi Calling on S8+Wifi Calling on S8+

Thanks

Vicky R

Hi Vicky

Thx for info but we already know that but the problem is when making a call using wifi calling no one can hear us but we can hear them.

Ok just a heads up I took securenet off that vodafone has and still not resolved the issue. 

Just a question is this only happening to people that pre ordered there s8 or is it effecting all s8?

My s8 plus is from SAMSUNG and was bought after the official launch. I have had the one way calling issue although I haven't bothered to try using wifi calling recently. 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Mimo2000 Thanks for letting us know. So we can continue with our investigation, please reply back to our latest email and we'll be happy to assist you further. 

@paulkerdot Our team will be happy to help if you're still experiencing this issue. So we can check on the progress of this for you, please let us know the reference number you received in the automated email response (similar to #12345678).

Still have the one way wifi calling problem. Please get it sorted Vodafone. 

Can I please add myself to the list of people who cannot be heard by the other end when I use Wifi calling on my S8+?

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@paulkerdot We'd like to check on the progress of this for you. Please confirm the automated email response (similar to #12345678) you received so we can take a look into this.

@Strowger I've sent you a private message so we can help with this. A member of the team will be in touch as soon as possible.

Mimo2000
12: Established
12: Established

Just a question I've been asking other people on different networks like 02 three etc if they are having problems with wifi calling and all seems to be working.

So is it possible it could be your software that you have installed on the handsets causing the problem? Or is it something wrong on vodafone servers etc. Or if it's effecting some people like myself and others on here do we have defective phone's that need to be exchanged?