Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

wifi calling s8 plus

Jacko20jj
7: Helper
7: Helper

Trying to set up wifi calling but the option isn't there? Please don't link me to the setup for the s7 as it's not the same. Bought direct from vodaphone.

Thanks 

204 REPLIES 204

Hi mine was pre order and came with no option for Wi-Fi calling. See my post on this thread as to how I fixed this and it works fine now.... ps I've had to factory reset my phone and repeated my fix and it's working again

Hi peeps

Well I've been told that the wifi calling issue would be sorted with next software update well guess what I've had the software update but still wifi calling does not work!

What you've just had an OTA update from Vodafone and Wi-Fi calling is still not showing? I posted what to do, flash the latest XEU/BTU Firmware off Sammobile website in fact XEU/BTU have both recently released new firmware updates for S8 SM-G950F version and it still contains Wi-Fi calling in firmware. But as I stated before your S8 needs to be unlocked version, so if it's locked to Vodafone then youll have to pay for an unlock code or wait 3 months and Vodafone will give you a free unlock code then you can flash the unlocked international European firmware which will give you Wi-Fi calling option. 

No I've got the wifi calling option to turn on or off but when you make a call to someone they cannot hear me but I can hear them just fine.

Ok yer apparently a big problem, my network is Vodafone but because I flashed International version my Wi-Fi calling is fine. Vodafone seriously need to sort this fix out.

I  have s8 NOT iPhone Screenshot_20170624-145447.png

Sorry I was replying to another post not meant for you kind regards 

Lol np I prob will flash later 

Got an update on my side just now, yet to try if WiFi calling works i.e. the other person can hear me or not. Can anyone try and confidential please ???

Had update here and Wi-Fi calling still not working right