Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

wifi calling s8 plus

Jacko20jj
7: Helper
7: Helper

Trying to set up wifi calling but the option isn't there? Please don't link me to the setup for the s7 as it's not the same. Bought direct from vodaphone.

Thanks 

204 REPLIES 204

@baz can't believe after all the promising they've still not fixed it. Should we all stop paying our bills and ask them to fix ?? Is that possible ?? Cos they have been denying us a service...

This is the last email after i suggested that there vodafone secure net thing might be causing the problem.

If you're referring to our Vodafone Secure Net and you wish to try without this feature, you can disable it on our My Vodafone app.

Go to - Offers and extras > Buy extras > Mobile data options > Vodafone Secure Net.

However it's very unlikely this would be the cause of the issue, as our Vodafone Secure Net and the device software are two completely separate things.

As mentioned by our Technical team, as soon as the next software update is released, you Wi-Fi Calling service will return.

Thanks,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Deleted.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Update hit today and it looks like the issue hasn't been resolved.

Oops sorry about the typo. Meant to say can anyone please try and confirm?

ilsonlad1
4: Newbie

Hi, I have the s7 ... but there is no option in the settigs to activate it!

Since the Firmware update my WiFi Calling on a S8 + is now fully working.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for updating us @Mimo2000, I can see we've responded to your latest email. Please reply to this with your results and we'll help you further.

@mfaraz89 Please test the Wi-Fi calling option and let us know how you get on.

@bazjohn11 Please contact our Customer Relations team through the details they've provided to you, and we'll take a closer look into this for you.

@Anonymous I can see we've responded to your latest email. If you have any further queries, please reply to the email and we'll be happy to help.

@ilsonlad1 I've responded to your post here.

Mimo2000
12: Established
12: Established

Hi @Natasha 

I got email and decided to reset phone to try Wi-Fi calling that way today finally got Wi-Fi calling setup up.

And here is the results just got home from work and connected to my internet put Wi-Fi calling on nothing won't connect to it unless I put phone in aeroplane mode.

Before it would work even thou no-one could hear me.

but now nothing.

Ok this is weird i have Wi-Fi calling on both the phone and on the Vodafone app connected to home internet but for some reason the Wi-Fi calling symbol flashes up for a second or 2 then goes off.